Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Compartments

I dreamed that my husband had a girlfriend. When I inquired, he explained she was me and was simply my doppelgänger. Then there was a tray. Both the doppelgänger and I were put into glass cases and placed on a tray. There was extra space, so a rectangular glass box was set on the tray.

The doppelgänger represents two sides of the personality. Specifically, they can represent a conflict between head and heart, logic and emotions.

A rectangular shape represents solidity. Glass can represent barriers and protection.

My interpretation: developing boundaries between logic and thinking, compartmentalizing the two. Keeping the two sides of my personality as separate from one another.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment